|Welcome to Hotel Nikko Hong Kong
Hotel Nikko Hongkong occupies one of the city's choicest locations in Tsimshatsui, undoubtedly the most famous and vibrant district of Hong Kong. Only a 45-minute drive from Chep Lap Kok Hong Kong International Airport, the hotel is situated tangent to, yet just a heartbeat away from, the hustle-bustle of downtown Kowloon.
To one direction lies the exciting variety of Tsimshatsui's shopping, dining and entertainment establishments whilst to the other, immediately next to the hotel, is the breathtaking panorama of Victoria Harbour, constituting one of the world's most amazing skylines.
Suite Sitting Room
At the heart of the Nikko experience are our 463 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, many with views of Victoria Harbour that are simply unmatched elsewhere. Each is a private sanctuary that combines all the functionality and amenities a visitor-on-the-go could ever require, with the look and feel of a chic and modern home. Indeed, our rooms are custom-designed to meet the needs and preferences of all our guests, including the physically challenged.
Electronically controlled curtains, an LCD TV (in selected rooms), 24/7 in-room broadband internet access, a well-stocked mini bar, in-room tea/coffee-making facilities, 24-hour room service and an in-room safety deposit box large enough to store a laptop and are just some of the touches that make the Nikko guestroom a self-contained home-away-from-home.
The hotel also has a well-defined no-smoking policy, laid down in line with the Hong Kong Government's newly amended Smoking (Public Health) Ordinance (Cap. 371). With due concern for the health and welfare of all the hotel's guests, visitors and staff, smoking is prohibited in all guestroom corridors, lift lobbies, restrooms, restaurants and bars, as well as the Japanese garden on the 4/F of the hotel. Smokers may, however, still light up in the privacy of their guestroom - except of course on dedicated No-Smoking Floors - and in the driveway at the main entrance of the hotel.
- Broadband connection
- Internet on TV
- Personalised voice mail
- International direct dialing
- Telephone in bathroom
- LCD TV with a wide selection of international satellite-TV channels including CNN, ESPN and NHK
- Complimentary daily newspaper and magazines
- In-house movie-on-demand channel
- Coffee/tea-making facilities
- Fully stocked mini bar and refrigerator
- Fine toiletries and bathroom linen
- Hair dryer
- 110V socket for Japanese plug (two identical and parallel flat pins)
- Shaving mirror
- Soft towelette slippers
- Electronic safety box
- Trousers Press (Nikko Floor)
- 7 Restaurants and bar: Les Celebrites - French Restaurant, Lobby Lounge, Sagano - Japanese Restaurant, Caf? Serena - International Restaurant, Sky Lounge - overlooks the spectacular Victoria skyline , Terrace Bar and Toh Lee - Cantonese cuisine.
- Banquet room with full facilities
- Business Centre : fully equipped business center with a wide range of secretarial services and meeting facilities.
- Concierge services including car hire, tour information, flight confirmation, mailing, parcel packing, etc.
- Facilities for the Handicapped guests
- Foreign currency exchange
- In-house doctor
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- 24-hour room service
- Shopping arcade
The hotel also boasts a proximity to all of the city's major transport modes: the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) network interconnecting Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories region is just a stroll away from the hotel; the Kowloon-Canton Railway (KCR), which takes you to mainland China, is also virtually at the hotel's doorstep whilst the cross-harbour Star Ferry is an easy, seven-minute shuttle bus ride away. The hotel additionally has a fleet of chauffeur-driven limousines available for hire, to take you to any part of the city. Conveniently located in the vibrant commercial, business and shopping district of Tsimshatsui . East, on the Victoria Harbour waterfront.
The Hotel is closely linked to the city's major transportation systems :
3 minute walk to the Kowloon-Canton Railway (KCR) East Tsimshatsui Station
7 minute drive to Star Ferry
8 minute walk to the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) Tsimshatsui Station
45 minute drive to Hong Kong International Airport